Saturday, September 3, 2016

Sweet Seattle Summer

I absolutely LOVED my very unexpected, but oh so meaningful and fantastic Seattle summer. I am incredibly grateful to Jane, John & Connor for opening their home to me & inviting me to live and work with their family. It is off to ROMA on Wednesday 9/7 and now that the stupid  GRE is behind me, I am one happy & relaxed girl. Below are a few highlights of two months in my hometown ☀️❤️

Its true!! Rudy does love Sissy! 

Ice cream with my bestie and my other bestie : ) 

CJ loves Rudy too!! : ) 

I REALLY love him : ) 

Best girls in the whole wide world! 

Ruth- one of my greatest blessings 

My gorgeous & FAST running partner & best friend! 

Post half laughs with m'ladies 

Iron Horse Half Marathon finisher! 

We love running (and we will run for WINE ; ) 

Mia & Pam!! Love you gorgeous ladies 

Picnic in the park selfie 

My hometown

Connor!! He is so funny 

Thank you for the ferry ride, Mark! 

My heart is so grateful 

No comments:

Post a Comment