Sunday, November 30, 2014

Photos from a busy week!

Below are photos from my very eventful week as I had both my mom and cousins from Germany in town. I will spend my last few days in Roma working with the Seesters, crossing a few more things off my local sightseeing to do list and packing (eeeekkkkk). I head to Poland on Friday morning and I fly back to the States on Sunday and begin the next chapter of this new and exciting life. I am so happy I will have the chance to see so many friends back in Seattle and Arizona shortly. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great few days off work!

Pantheon selfie

San Pietro selfie 

Seafood Lasagna. My anniversary meal- Happy 30th Mom and Dad! 

Papa up close!!! 

Our view of the Papal Audience 

Vatican Museum with the kiddos 

Mia, Avery and Hayden getting ready to climb to the top of St. Peters! 

View of my apartment building from the dome 

Tiber River 

Castel Sant' Angelo 

Thanksgiving dinner at the Abbey Theater! Delicious American meal 

Live football on TV!! 

Mom and I in the kitchen. Seester hasn't exactly mastered the art of using a camera ; ) 

The Fendi store all decked out for Christmas!

Marching band playing tunes on the Spanish Steps 

Snowflake Lane in Roma 

Christmas!! They have Black Friday shopping in Italy too, and it is craziness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment