Sunday, November 23, 2014

Venezia!

It's official: Venice rivals Cinque Terre for the coolest Italian experience! My mom and I had such a fantastic time exploring this one of a kind city. We were like two giddy school girls, giggling and chatting, buying souvenirs, drinking wine and eating pizza and gelato all day. We took our time walking from one end of the city to the other, getting lost and loving every minute! 

My parents celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary on Monday, my mom and I will go to a nice dinner to celebrate. Sorry you are missing out, dad!! Must be tough being at work as we drink wine and feast in your honor ;  ) 

Hard to believe I will be back in the States in less than two weeks! I continue to be amazed by God's faithfulness and love for me. He has blessed me with so much more than I ever could have imagined possible and my dreams are His love letters to me. Thank you, Lord for another beautiful day! 

This is from my mom's first night in Roma- thank you Diana for the treat!! 

Venice!! 

This view would never get old...

San Marco selfie

Shopping complete!!

Grand Canal selfie


So beautiful 


; ) 

San Marco 

Ponte di Rialto


The Grand Canal 


San Marco ceiling detail 

San Marco Square 

Beautiful San Marco 

No comments:

Post a Comment